Thursday, September 19, 2013

Blog Post #3

Coffea's Facebook Page


During my search for outside resources I found that Coffea's Facebook page is something that I will be using as a secondary source for my ethnography. This page is what does the advertising. On their page I found things such as customer comments, how they advertise, and feedback from their customers. From the Facebook page, I learned that Coffea does aim their advertisement as students, because they always reference school, and when its midterm or finals week they reference that. People also post on the Coffea Facebook with feedback, comments, so this is important because it gives me an idea of what my peers think about this coffee shop. The Facebook page also tells me what other methods they use to attract their students, such as bringing in singers to have shows in the coffee shop, or even by giving away free coffee samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment