Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blog Post #2


1) A Food Truck
The Food Truck on campus is a place i have never been too. It seems like an interesting new experience that I would enjoy, and could possibly an easy and fast way to start having lunch on campus!

2) The Study
I hear that the study has lots of resources and plenty of great tutors in a variety of subjects. Exploring the Study will open up my vision to the opportunities that UK provides for its students, and can be somewhere that I can use as a student. 

1 comment:

  1. Layla,
    I think both of these are excellent options. I actually didn't know there was a food truck ON campus! This actually adds an interesting dimension to a debate going on about food trucks in Lexington and plays into a larger cultural that is hot right now in big cities. These would provide great comparisons, showing how the food truck on campus is so unique.

    The Study is another great option, as it provides a spin on the traditional student/teacher relationship that we think of when we think of school. My concern here might be whether you'll have enough access to this. For instance, would you be able to just hang out and observe what's going on at the Study or is there a confidentiality issue?

    Nice ideas!

    ReplyDelete